Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day with Doodle's Paper Playground Sparkle Blends


I am so happy to be continuing as a guest designer diva at Doodles Paper Playground and to be able to play some more with their Sparkle Blend sequins available exclusively at White Rose Crafts LLC. The new Test Your Luck sequin and bead mix is perfect for St. Patrick's Day which is this Saturday. I created a four leaf lucky clover shaker card using heart dies from Tonic Studios and then created a shaker in just one of the heart windows where I dumped some of the Test Your Luck Sparkle Blend mix. I attached a little green flower from the mix on each of the other acetate windows just for fun. Here is a close-up look at this fun Sparkle Blend mix:




I added a couple more sequins and a fun sentiment from Simon Says Stamp to the inside of my card. I love how this card turned out! Happy St. Pat's Day everyone!

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute shaker card! Beautiful sequin mix!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That's a wonderful shaker card. Fantastic clover die. I am hoping to be making more of those in the future myself.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!