Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Celebrating with Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends!

I am continuing to have fun as a guest designer diva at Doodles Paper Playground designing with their Sparkle Blends which are packages of fun sequin and bead mixes sold exclusively here at White Rose Crafts LLC. 

I used a My Favorite Things Balloon Shaker Die set and Balloon Pouch to make the fun balloon on this card along with a pretty DPP Sparkle Blend mix called "Orange You Glad". I die cut a "celebrate" die from Penny Black and sponged some orange ink on just half of it and attached some confetti orange pieces too. 


On the inside of the card I stamped a fun sentiment from Gina K Designs and added a couple more cake pieces. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun card of celebration. I love the balloon shaker design on it.

Denise Bryant said...

Love that fun balloon shaker!