1. Cut shirt piece 4” x 5 7/8” and tie piece 4 x 4 inches in lightweight patterned papers.
2. Score shirt piece gently at 5/8” and 1 ¼” on the long side.
3. From the back, fold down the first fold to the 2nd scored line and secure with tape runner or adhesive.
4. Mark and cut in one inch from each side right under the folded top. This can be done by hand or with a paper cutter.
5. On front side, mark center (2 inch line) and fold each side of the collar to that center line. Set aside.
6. On tie piece (4”x 4” patterned paper), fold in triangle to mark center with patterned side down. Fold each side to center.
7. Flip and mark 1 ½ inch down on center line. Fold center point up halfway (or ¾”) and then fold again to top of piece. Tuck the top piece to the back of the folded tie.
8. Flip and from back, fold the sides of the tie into the center again and secure. If the top of the tie is not perfect, it is OK because it is tucked under the collar when the tie is attached. Attach the tie flat and the collar sides with a little piece of mounting tape or pop dot so it is raised a bit.
I cut a pocket for my shirt with a stitched square die from Pretty Pink Posh and popped it up for dimension. I added an "Enjoy Today" sentiment from Tonic Studios, some tiny buttons to the collar and some white Nuvo Crystal Drops to the sentiment.
I am entering this card in the "Use Patterned Paper" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.